In screen printing application, the stretch process of the mesh is very important:
1. Evenly insert the mesh with same amount into the chuck, and then clamp the other end of the wire mesh and spread the mesh.
2. Stretch the mesh and clamp the screens on both sides of the weft.
3. Pull the mesh warp direction to 1/2 of the required tension.
4. Then pull the mesh weft direction the tension close to the full data of the required tension, meanwhile adjust both direction to achieve the required tension,wait for 10 minutes.
5. After 10 minutes, adjust the tension in the warp direction and then weft direction to reach the required tension, wait for 10 minutes.
6. Repeat twice, then stick the mesh to the frame.